Followers

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

On a Scale of 1 - 10 How Cool Is This?

On a Scale of 1 - 10 How Cool Is This?


On a Scale of 1 - 10 How Cool Is This?

Posted: 15 Dec 2010 02:10 PM PST

Okay, I'm going to post a picture and I want you to share you first thought with me. Ready.....here it is:
How cool it that? Well, I think it's pretty cool. I mean, people can get "The New Author" on their Kindle now. Do you know what this means? It means that you can read the blog, search through the archives and leave comments from anywhere! Of course you need a Kindle and a decent signal to download it. What an awesome gift for Christmas. Okay, I might be going overboard with that one but a Kindle is a cool gift.

Here is something else I think is interesting; if you follow this LINK and scroll down you will notice that you can leave reviews. Now, I am a little nervous about this aspect. I can't help but wonder which would be worse - no reviews or bad reviews? It is my hope that I will, one day, click on it and see positive reviews but time will tell. There is a monthly fee associated with it and you can thank Amazon for that. Fortunately it is rather inexpensive at $1.99 a month.

If you have a Kindle I invite you to download "The New Author" and share with me you thoughts about it. You might be thinking right about now - "why do I need to download it when I'm reading it on the computer?" That is a very good question. Think about it, you could be reading this at work or on your home computer in another room. If you had it downloaded to your Kindle you could then take it in the living room and relax on the couch while reading or you can kick back on the bed before sleep and read a little. Yep, this is the luxury of comfort.

Yes, I'm excited about this and wanted to share it with all of you.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment