Followers

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

PublicLiterature.Org

PublicLiterature.Org


unseen hands(for Candice)

Posted: 06 Jan 2011 10:02 PM PST

unseen hands pain not spoken not written. tied up in the dark i saw from the coast that i was drowned behind the paper moon Scores of dreams to show to light like the calm reflections that land the sinners in the hills of silence the wind was mine only i reached the lines of [...]

Amore (strong language)

Posted: 06 Jan 2011 09:48 PM PST

not even a half goodbye you will search but you will not find my love like shadow will hang around  you you will be lost without me you will remember me when i will leave my red kiss my red wine your wish your eyes full of light the day i lost  your sight now [...]

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment