Followers

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Supernatural Fairy Tales

Supernatural Fairy Tales


Happy 2011

Posted: 01 Jan 2011 02:18 PM PST



Hi Friends!

I have gobbled up my black-eyed peas and am ready for a good year of fairy tales, stories, art, and fun. Before I get to what's up this month, I wanted to invite authors and artists to be our guests. We are looking for short stories, poetry, and artist galleries – guidelines here. We are also looking for books to review. Chrissa is especially interested in young adult dark fantasy from indie writers this year, but you can look at the review policies page and check out all the genres she reviews. So, even if you're famous, we'll consider you, too. :)


This month we will have:
*Poetry from Charlotte Beard
*Chrissa Sandlin reviews Reaper by Rachel Vincent (you can get the ebook for free right not on Amazon)

*4 more episodes from Silverweed will be posted.

*I also wanted to mention that I will be a guest on Amberkatze book blog on Jan. 16, 2011 with a short story and also giving away an eBook copy of Silverweed. I'll put up a reminder post when a couple of days before time.

I want to welcome our new subscribers and give a big Happy New Year to all our readers! I would love to find out about your New Year's resolution and/or good luck ritual for the New Year. Like I said earlier, I eat black-eyed peas for luck and my new year's resolution is to no longer eat fried foods. *sniff* Goodbye french fries.... goodbye.

Love and Laughter,
Dorlana





Copyright (c) 123RF Stock Photos

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment